Saturday, April 20, 2013

Day 2

Short post tonight.  It's very cold, high 40's when we left Valdosta at 8 am, and it never really got warm till we reached Cumming, GA.  I don't think Sis said 10 words the entire time we were riding, she was crunched down trying to hide behind me.  At least the predicted thunder storms never materialized.

I just checked the weather between here and our next stop in Ky.  It remains cold.  High in Murray, KY Wed is 56.  Also checked Ozark, MO and the lows are in the 40's and the high never reaches 70.  We're wishing SpyderFest had been held later in May.  This weather is probably fine for our northern riders, but this old Florida boy is cold.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the blog, brother. Gonna be cool keeping up with y'all. Wish I was with you. Another across the US of A trip is on my bucke list too. Love y'all!

    ReplyDelete