If I'm going to get serious about this blog I have to remember to take my camera, everywhere we go. Today we stopped by Bethany Center and had Father John bless us and our trip. Hi wife Marcie (yes, there are married Catholic priests) loved our Spyder and even joined me for a short ride around the neighborhood. We had a wonderful time chatting, but alas no pictures.
Fr. John suggested that we stop by Chimayo, NM if we have a chance. I Googled Chimayo and indeed it does look interesting. So, I entered the data into our GPS and we'll try to stop by, if at all possible. And, I'll take my camera!
Six days left till take-off, and we are getting pretty anxious. Florida is getting warm, but I suspect we will see a lot of varied weather. Our winter gear is in the trailer, as is our rain gear, so we should be ready for just about anything.
Stay tuned...
No comments:
Post a Comment