Our $100 a night motel's wifi is not working, so this will be short.
Started to get ready to leave this morning and realized we couldn't find the bike keys, either set. Looked EVERYWHERE, no keys. Called a lock smith after two hours of searching and immediately found the key, in a pocket I'd looked in no less than 3 times. Oh well, old age ain't fun.
So we start till 10 am. left I-10 in Mobile, AL to follow a state highway to Hattiesburg. Got lost in Mobile, but finally made it to Hattiesburg and even though we'd only ridden 4 hours, with the stress of the morning, and rain starting, we decided to call it a night.
Hope tomorrow is better.
Told you, each day is different and you have to be able to go with the flow! You're absolutely RIGHT, getting old is NO fun, but I have to thank you for the laugh, even though it was at your expense. How many times do similar situations arise, while still being in our own houses? If we don't laugh at ourselves, then we're in trouble! Think positive, tomorrow will be better. Sleep with your keys under your pillow tonight! Lol ❤️������
ReplyDeleteI am paranoid about the damn keys now, can't imagine why. Thanks for the comment, I know that you guys are reading this stuff, even if no one else is...
ReplyDelete