Sunday, April 21, 2013

Day 3 (continued)

My niece had her picture taken about 10 years ago on the back of my Goldwing.  Her Mother wanted a current version of Meg and I on a bike, but now that she's grown we put her in the driver's seat.  Right after this was taken, Meg got to drive the Spyder and she did great.  I think we have another Biker Chick in the making.


3 comments:

  1. It was so great to see you! The Spyder was so much fun. I love this picture. Have a safe trip, be careful. Love and miss you. Love, Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a BEAUTIFUL niece you have and she looks very relaxed in the Spider! Weather can be a real downfall, when traveling. Hopefully, it will improve. Now that Wayne and I have returned home, it feels like Winter has returned too. Ugh!!! Be careful and stay positive. Nothing like "cuddling up," after a day in the cold. Keep warm and cozy. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Donna,

      We're in Birmingham, AL tonight. Riding in I saw a sign for Irondale, AL and said to Sis, that's where EWTN is located. We got off the interstate, found EWTN and spent the afternoon touring the facility. It was great. I think God wanted us to experience this.

      Hope to make Jonesboro, AR tomorrow, then into Ozark on Wed. Praying the bad weather will have cleared out by then.

      Delete